Stopped the flickering very happy have bought 3 sets all worked perfectly
Are you having flickering issues after installing LED Headlight or Fog light Bulbs? Or are you're LEDs not staying on? If that's the cause, this product will solve your issues.
- Works with After Market Led Headlight Kits: H8 H9 H11 H16
- Underground Lighting LED anti flicker module upgraded, will solve the both HID and Led Kits from flickering. Also can solve non-function, radio interferes or a dashboard "Error" code.
- Works great on all vehicle; such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Easy and Simple installation. Positive and negative marks on the plug. Just "Plug and play", takes less than a few minutes! Perfect We provides free full technical support with hundreds of satisfied users with the kits installation.
- Package Content: 2Pcs LED Error Canceller or LED decoder
Please note: If you have no issue with your lights except for an error code on the dash, this item will not work. Here is the link to solve that issue:
- The indicator of the instrument panel lights when the head lights is used as Fault Light.
- The indicator of the instrument panel doesn't light when the headlight is used as High Beam.
- The LED head lights flash when starting the engine.
- The engine stops working when turning on the LED head lights.
- Error warning.
- LED head lights don't light.
- LED head lights keep flashing after installation.
- One of the LED head lights, but the other one doesn't light.
- LED head lights automatically turn off after lighting up for few minutes.
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Call us (718) 986-2146
30 DAY RETURN
Hassle-free & easy
On orders over $59.99
SAME DAY PROCESSING
Ships same day if order is placed before 2PM EST