Shipping & Return
- Underground Lighting reserves the right to switch carriers at our own discretion if it is in the customer’s best interest
- Some of our suppliers may not offer your selected shipping service, requiring us to switch to another carrier
- Some locations may not be served by a particular courier
- Some carriers may not be suited to transport especially fragile or large packages
- For these reasons, if a customer places an order with a courier that may not be optimal for the specific item, Underground Lighting will send the items via a comparably priced method with another courier
- Additionally, for all Ground and Priority Mail shipments, Underground Lighting has no control over whether or not a package is left on your doorstep. This is up to the driver's judgment entirely
- If you prefer to sign for your package, please select an express service
- If you would like the package to be left, we recommend leaving a signed note, or delivering to a work address where you will be available to sign for your package
- Nonetheless, we always recommend requiring signature and/or delivering to a location where someone will be able to sign
- In the event that an item is left on your doorstep and stolen, neither Underground Lighting nor FedEx will be able to take responsibility, and insurance will not be able to cover any packages that show delivered. Please make sure that you select a safe shipping address
- Finally, if you should select First Class Mail by the US Postal Service for your items below 1lb, please note that this method has NO TRACKING and NO INSURANCE, and that you assume all responsibility in the event of loss or damage
- Should you disregard this fair warning and decide to issue a credit card chargeback in the event of non-receipt, this will be considered fraud, and you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
- International Customers: all applicable duties, customs, tariffs, and brokerage fees must be paid by you, the recipient, upon delivery
At Underground Lighting, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. However, in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, and all options have been explored, you can return the product for a refund.
With exception to warranty exchanges, returns of any kind will not be accepted more than 30 days after your product arrives to you.
To return your item, please contact us so that an Return Merchandise Authorization number can be issued prior to shipment. Any parcels sent back without the CORRECT RMA Number clearly written on the package will NOT be opened!
Returns & Refunds
- Customer will be liable for all shipping costs to and from for all exchanges/returns due to ordering error or change of heart
- Unopened: 15% restocking fee for items stocked by , fee may differ for certain drop shipped items
- Opened, but not installed: 20% restocking fee for items stocked by Underground Lighting, fee may differ for certain drop shipped items
- Opened, partially installed: Contact Us for Details
- Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, and insured for the full value
- Items received damaged in return transit cannot be accepted
- Returns received later than 30 days after the delivery date of your order will be refused and returned to you at your own expense
- No COD refunds will be accepted.
- All Custom orders are not returnable such as: Custom Paint products, custom colors, and Ect
- HID Bulbs are not returnable for a refund. Due to it being a gas products and oils from the hands can cause them to go bad. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or store credit. Please make sure you buy the correct HID Bulbs. If you are not sure give us a call.
- 30 Day Grace Period Warranty Exchange Policy
- This policy applies to customers located within the Continental United States ONLY
- Underground Lighting will always cover the cost of shipping out the replacement to the customer
- If within 30 day grace period of original delivery date, Underground Lighting will issue a prepaid return label to the customer to send the defective product(s) back to us
- If exceeding the 30 day grace period of original delivery date, customer will be liable for cost of shipping the defective product(s) back to us. However, we will gladly reimburse the postage cost in the form of store credit Max credit $20.00. Simply email us a copy of the postage receipt and we will issue you a store credit reimbursement good towards any future purchase
- All parts must be removed properly, with their only defect being one of product failure
- Underground Lighting will not warranty products that were further damaged during improper installation
- Underground Lighting will diagnose the issue, and provide a replacement part
- A picture must be provided of all damaged parts
- International customers are liable for all shipping costs to and from for all warranty exchanges