H13 LED Canbus Anti Flicker – Product Overview and Description
Are you having flickering issues after installing LED Headlight Or Fog light Bulbs? Or are you're LEDs not staying on? If that's the cause, this LED canbus anti-flicker will solve your issues.
- Works with After Market Led Headlight Kits: H13
- Underground Lighting LED canbus anti-flicker module upgraded, will solve both HID and Led Kits from flickering. Also can solve non-function, radio interferes or a dashboard "Error" code.
- Works great on all vehicles; such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Easy and Simple installation. Positive and negative marks on the plug. Just "Plug and play", takes less than a few minutes! Perfect We provide free full technical support with hundreds of satisfied users with the installation of the kit.
- Package Content: 2Pcs LED Error Canceller or LED decoder
Please note: If you have no issue with your lights except for an error code on the dash, this item will not work. Here is the link to solve that issue:
H13 LED CANBUS anti-flicker module can solve the following problems
- The indicator of the instrument panel lights when the headlights are used as Fault Light.
- The indicator of the instrument panel doesn't light when the headlight is used as High Beam.
- The LED headlights flash when starting the engine.
- The engine stops working when turning on the LED headlights.
- Error warning.
- LED headlights don't light.
- LED headlights keep flashing after installation.
- One of the LED headlights, but the other one doesn't light.
- LED headlights automatically turn off after lighting up for few minutes.