Are you having flickering issues after installing LED Headlight or Fog light Bulbs? Or are you're LEDs not staying on? If that's the cause, this product will solve your issues.
- Works with After Market Led Headlight Kits: H10, 9005, 9006, 9012, 9145, 9140
- Underground Lighting LED anti flicker module upgraded, will solve the both HID and Led Kits from flickering. Also can solve non-function, radio interferes or a dashboard "Error" code.
- Works great on all vehicle; such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Easy and Simple installation. Positive and negative marks on the plug. Just "Plug and play", takes less than a few minutes! Perfect We provides free full technical support with hundreds of satisfied users with the kits installation.
- Package Content: 2Pcs LED Error Canceller or LED decoder
Please note: If you have no issue with your lights except for an error code on the dash, this item will not work. Here is the link to solve that issue:
CANBUS anti flicker module can solve the following problems
- The indicator of the instrument panel lights when the head lights is used as Fault Light.
- The indicator of the instrument panel doesn't light when the headlight is used as High Beam.
- The LED head lights flash when starting the engine.
- The engine stops working when turning on the LED head lights.
- Error warning.
- LED head lights don't light.
- LED head lights keep flashing after installation.
- One of the LED head lights, but the other one doesn't light.
- LED head lights automatically turn off after lighting up for few minutes.