Giving your car or truck a fresh, updated look has never been easier. Simply swapping out your factory Halogen bulbs for new LED headlights is an easy modification with a major impact.
If you’ve decided to refresh and renew your vehicle’s lighting look for a cool aftermarket appeal, make sure they’re installed correctly for optimal performance.
Below is a guide to help you properly install your new, H11 LED headlights for the best results.
A Step-By-Step Guide
Maximize your new LED headlights lifespan by choosing, installing, and caring for them correctly.
- LED headlights are such a popular pick for many reasons, one being that they last for an approximate 50,000 hours.
- That number is about 20-25 times longer than those dim, dull Halogen bulbs that are a factory-grade, standard choice.
- In addition to being long-lasting, they are more energy efficient than Halogen bulbs. They use less energy overall, and as a result, cause less wear-and-tear on your car or truck.
- Brighter, whiter bulbs that are also better for the environment? Sounds like a winner!
- First, you’ll want to make sure that the LED headlights you select is compatible with your car or truck.
- You can check the model specifications or ask one of the auto lighting and accessory experts at Underground Lighting.
- They’ll be able to quickly guide you toward the right purchase that will work perfectly with your vehicle, whether that entails a simple swap or a conversion kit to make the switch a snap. Either way, UGL has everything you need to make the transition a seamless one.
- Next, you’ll want to check and see if the product is one you can actually install yourself, or if it is one that requires knowledge or skillset outside of your comfort and ability level.
- For products that are too much to DIY, plan a visit to a professional mechanic or auto shop.
- Luckily, Underground Lighting features an array of LED headlights, including the H11 LED Headlights model, with “plug and play” installation, with no wire splicing or cutting required. Plug and play installation can usually be done in about 30 minutes, which means you’ll be ready to hit the road with brighter, clearer lights in less than an hour.
Best Bulbs to Buy
Underground Lighting is basically a treasure trove for the auto enthusiast looking to upgrade and refresh their car or truck with a look that’s sure to turn heads and give optimal performance wherever your travels may take you. Here is just a taste of some of the best bulb picks UGL has to offer:
- This five-star, top-rated customer pick features LED technology. LED bulbs are incredibly long-lasting and efficient, This means you’ll have to replace them very infrequently, saving you time and money.
- Error-free and flicker-free features mean no worrisome error messages or faltering lights to cause alarm.
- This LED model is the slimmest and sleekest on the model, replacing the older, clunkier counterparts.
- “Plug and play” installation makes for a simpler switch you’ll definitely be pleased with.
- 6000K of bright, white light makes your surroundings crystal clear in even the darkest settings or inclement weather conditions.
- A 360-degree rotating collar and petite in-line driver ensure an effortless upgrade.
- These top-tier headlights are expertly crafted with only the best—premium, all-in-one housing silicone aluminum materials mean they will far exceed your expectations, making them the perfect roadside companion for all your upcoming travels.
- LED chips are perfectly placed to minimize that annoying glare onto oncoming traffic.
- Another crowd-pleasing pick from UGL that also features “plug and play” installation is the H4 LED model.
- Pure, brilliant bright white is a welcome reprieve from older, outdated Halogen bulbs of the past.
- This sleek, slim pair of bulbs boasts the best light pattern for reflector-style headlights.
- All-in-one housing provides protection against overheating and maintains superior dependability.
- It’s conveniently compact and delivers 6000K of white light output.
- Cutting-edge CANBUS integration means proper operation and error-free/flicker-free performance for the road ahead.
- A waterproof, shockproof, and 100% corrosion-resistant design makes the initial investment into these brilliant bulbs well worth your time and money.
What are you waiting for? Stop driving around with outdated, under-performing Halogen bulbs. Inject some style into your ride with stunning LED headlights from Underground Lighting.
Simply call, reach out through live chat, send an email to get started on your fresh new lighting look.