Are you tired of barely visible, dull headlights that struggle to illuminate the road ahead? Don’t risk your safety or your sanity by settling for outdated headlights that just can’t cut it.
Whether you’re headed out on a road trip or simply hitting the road at night, you’d be wise to upgrade your dim, factory grade Halogen bulbs with newer, brighter—and better HID or LED headlights.
Both HID and LED bulbs burn brighter and last longer than their outdated predecessors. Trading your old, yellow bulbs out for these newer models is a simple way to upgrade your car or truck’s lighting look.
Read on for our roundup of the top picks available at Underground Lighting, your one-stop shop for all your auto lighting accessory needs.
Best 5 HID Headlights
HID (High Intensity Discharge) bulbs, also known as Xenon gas bulbs, HID bulbs produce a bright white light that penetrates the darkness like no other.
D1S Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs
- These white D1S Xenon Bulbs are 30% brighter than a standard OEM Halogen Bulb, providing a sleek, stylish aftermarket look for your car or truck.
- “Plug and play” installation time is approximately 30 minutes, and no complicated slicing or wiring is required—so you can get back out on the road quickly.
- Get up to 10,000 hours of bright, white lighting performance—that’s a lot of bang for your buck.
D2S Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs
- Choose from 6000K white or 8000K blue for instantly improved visibility on the road.
- These direct fitment bulbs feature plug and play installation and are composed with the highest-quality materials and careful craftsmanship.
- The D2S bulb is AC-powered, not DC-powered or imitation DC-powered. We only use the best materials and design for our products.
D3S Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs
- Choose from 6000K white or 8000K white with blue for your aftermarket-style upgrade.
- High-quality, D3S 35W bulbs feature plug and play installation, as well as direct fitment.
- These long-lasting Xenon gas replacement bulbs burn 30% brighter than factory-grade Halogen bulbs.
- These are AC-powered bulbs, with a3300 lumens per bulb—that’s at least two times brighter than OEM.
D3S 5500K Extreme White Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs
- If extreme brightness is what you seek, these are the bulbs for you.
- These NEW bulbs are 30-50% brighter than the standard 6000K upgrade.
- AC-powered, D3S Xenon gas bulbs that boast plug and play installation, so no complicated wiring or slicing will slow you down.
H1 HID Replacement Bulbs - 3700 Lumens
- These efficient, expertly crafted H1 HID replacement bulbs offer 3700 lumens.
- Choose from 6000K white, 8000K white with blue, 10,000K blue, or 3000K yellow lights that are destined to set your car or truck apart from the crowd.
- Hit the road with unmatched brightness in approximately 30 minutes with convenient plug and play installation.
- Heavy-duty wiring and connectors, as well as OEM-style gaskets mean these bulbs were constructed with the best materials possible.
- Red, blue, yellow, green, purple, and white versions of these AC-powered replacement bulbs are available for added showstopping style.
Best 5 LED Headlights
LED headlight bulbs are another awesome option for instantly upgrading your outdated, dull Halogen headlight bulbs. LED bulbs are long-lasting and energy-efficient, putting less wear and tear on your vehicle.
H1 LED Headlight Bulbs, 40W 6000LM
- This H1 LED Headlight Bulbs cost-effective, exclusive design is often imitated, but never replicated.
- Bright white, 6000K light means high output
- A red copper heat pipe inside a 6063-aluminum shell provides thermal management—they will not overheat!
- A high-speed, waterproof turbo fan aids in heat dissipation for cooling.
H7 60W 10000LM Canbus LED Headlight Kit
- Made in the USA, these H7 LED bright headlight bulbs have an innovative 12 LED chip design
- They are 60 watts of pure white light—but don’t worry about casting a glare onto oncoming traffic. Ray tracing technology minimizes that glare.
- Super heat dissipation capabilities give these bulbs an extended life span, so you’ll save time and money by replacing them less often.
H11 LED Headlight Kit, 40W 6000LM
- This H11 LED “plug and play” lighting upgrade kit features easy, hassle-free installation
- The slimmest LED on the market, these lighting kits were designed with perfectly placed LED chips that focus the light on the road ahead while minimizing the glare to oncoming traffic.
- This reliable model offers the best light pattern for reflector-style headlights, and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
H11 Canbus LED Headlight Bulbs DRL Kit, 60W 10000LM
- These H11 canbus 60W LED bulbs with and 10,000K lumens offer industry-leading brightness made of quality materials that you’d be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
- This 100% corrosion-resistant design is DRL (Daylight Running Light) compatible—reducing output by 25% and restoring to full power when DRL is switched off.
- Crafted with premium, all-in-one housing using the best silicone and aluminum materials for longer-lasting performance.
H13 LED Headlight Kit, 40W 7000LM Plug and Play
- These H13 LED headlight bulbs are street legal, producing 40W and 6000K lumens for an enviable brightness.
- They are waterproof, shockproof, and as compact as possible to comfortably fit most headlight housing configurations.
- The easy-to-use, plug and play design features a 360-degree rotating collar, making the transition quick and painless.
Vehicle Model Compatibility
Although LED and HID headlight bulbs are as compact as possible in order to comfortably work with most headlight housing configurations, they are still slightly larger than a standard Halogen bulb.
- For this reason, you’ll want to make sure (prior to installation) that your washer pump and/or your car battery aren’t taking up space that is needed for the new bulbs.
- A conversion kit may be necessary to successfully switch your old Halogen bulbs out for new headlights.
- Luckily, conversion kits make the switching process simple and stress-free.
- If you have questions about which specific headlight bulb would work best for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to reach out to the auto lighting experts at Underground Lighting.
- They have the expertise to guide you to the perfect pick in no time.
Don’t waste another day driving with dull, outdated Halogen headlights that barely light up the road in front of you.
Brighten your day—and your ride—with the unmatched output and longevity that HID and LED headlights have to offer! Get instantly connected with the auto lighting pros at Underground Lighting.