Your car or truck’s lighting system isn’t just for looks—the safety factor plays a major role as well. Especially when it comes to brake lights, dull, yellowed-out Halogen bulbs can present a problem when it comes to being clearly seen on the road.
When dark or inclement weather conditions present themselves, you want to be sure your vehicle’s brake lights are highly visible and fully-functional on the road.
Protect yourself, your passengers, and others on the road at all times with reliable car and truck lighting products that simply can’t be beat. LED brake lights are becoming increasingly popular picks for illuminating the road and alerting other drivers when it matters most.
Things to Consider about LED Brake Lights
- LED brake light bulbs provide a brighter, longer-lasting, and more brilliantly glowing shine than their outdated Halogen predecessors. Refresh and recharge your lighting look with a simple switch.
- Although it may seem like a steeper price tag initially, LED bulbs are well worth the investment, because they have to be replaced much less often than Halogen bulbs.
- Over time, factory-grade Halogen bulbs become duller and project less shine, which not only looks outdated, but also poses a safety risk with an illumination that is harder to see on the road, particularly when it’s dark, foggy, or raining outside.
- LED bulbs are also more energy efficient, meaning that they require less electricity and, as a result, put less strain on your vehicle in order to function and cast a minimal glare onto oncoming traffic.
- Worried about a complicated installation process? Don’t be! Most LED brake light bulb picks feature “plug and play” installation, which means they’re easy to install, and won’t take all day to do or require specialized skills.
Safer, longer-lasting, and more energy-efficient brake lights that shine brighter and better than ever before? This driving-related decision is a no-brainer.
Best Bulbs to Buy
Now that you’ve made the smart and savvy choice to switch to LED brake light bulbs on your vehicle, let’s check out some top picks from the car and truck lighting professionals at Underground Lighting.
3157 Brake Light Bulb
3157 Brake Light Bulb, pro pick is a direct LED replacement bulb for both rear brake and turn signal lights.
- “Plug and play” simple installation means you’ll be ready to go in no time. No complicated wiring or lengthy steps required for a smooth and seamless transition.
- An impressive 1200 lumens per bulb casts an unmistakable shine to alert all drivers on the road, regardless of the weather or time of day.
- A built-in cooling fan prevents overheating and extends the longevity of these LED bulbs, maximizing performance and dependability.
- The state-of-the-art, CANBUS LED design includes a built-in resistor only on the turn signal filament, instead of on both filaments, which could lead to troublesome (and dangerous!) overheating.
- No worrisome error codes or hyper-flashing, thanks to UGL’s innovative, American-made design.
7443 Brake Light Bulb
Another fan favorite is 7443 Brake Light Bulb
, packed with favorable features suited for all of your driving adventures.
- A five-star customer rating also accompanies this top-notch pick, an assuredly smart choice for rear brake and turn signal direct replacement bulbs.
- A built-in, silent fan cools and prevents dangerous overheating. The forward-thinking design assures that the cooling fan only switches on when the turn signal is in use, delivering extra efficiency.
- No error codes or hyper-flashing found here, which can cause unnecessary worry and stress.
- 1200 lumens per bulb cast bright, pure light on the road ahead for superior safety and an instant lighting upgrade.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 360 degrees of deep red LED light output delivers the best performance in the industry, with energy-efficient, built-in resistors.
- These “made in America” bulbs feature an impressive 54 deep red colored LED chip design that will leave stock incandescent bulbs in the dust.
Are you ready to refresh your vehicle’s lighting look and performance with the top picks from Underground Lighting? Trust the car and truck experts at UGL for all of your auto lighting needs. Call, chat or email our professionals to get started upgrading your car or truck with the best LED brake lights on the market today!