With the winter season comes colder temps and even earlier sunsets. Since you’re likely to be spending more time on the road in darkened driving conditions, you would be well-advised to ensure your car or truck is outfitted with the best and brightest LED headlight bulbs on the market.
If you’re unsure about which LED headlight bulbs would work best for your ride, let your worries stop here! The car and truck lighting pros at Underground Lighting are here to guide you toward the perfect picks.
How Do I Choose the Best LED Headlight Bulbs?
Prior to choosing the right LED headlight bulbs for your vehicle, you need to be properly informed as to what “LED” even means, as well as why so many drivers are making the switch.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs shine brighter and more brilliantly than the stock halogen headlight bulbs that come with many older model vehicles.
- In addition to cutting through the darkness with pure, white light that easily outshines halogen bulbs that tend to dull and dim over time, LED bulbs last much longer.
- In fact, LED headlight bulbs can last up to 50,000 hours—which is approximately 25 times longer than the typical halogen bulb.
- LED bulbs’ brightness and long-lasting power alone make them a very appealing choice to add to your automobile, not to mention the fact that they’ll save you time and money in the long run. By replacing them less often, you’ll have to purchase them less often.
The Brightest LED Headlights to Buy
With so many LED headlights to choose from, the task of choosing the best model for your car or truck can seem daunting. Luckily, the expert crew at Underground Lighting makes the entire process seamless from start to finish.
Here are just a few of UGL’s fan favorites:
H4 LED Headlight Kit, 40W 6000LM Plug and Play (PAIR)—the first five-star pick boasts plenty of attractive features, including a slim, sleek look designed to offer the best light pattern for reflector-style headlights.
- This LED bulb, the slimmest on the market, can provide low or high beam shine output. 40 watts of pure white precision and brightness.
- LED chips are perfectly placed in order to minimize the glare cast onto oncoming traffic, so you’ll never need to worry about blinding your fellow drivers.
- This easy-to-install kit comes backed with a two-year warranty and was designed right here in the USA.
H7 60W 10000LM Canbus LED Headlight Kit (PAIR)—another top-rated customer favorite, this H7 model features all the bells and whistles of the H4.
- Additionally, these bright, long-lasting bulbs are also 100% corrosion resistant, with an all-in-one housing design that prevents and reduces the chances of overheating.
- The “plug and play” installation means that you can be up and running in about 30 minutes or less, lighting up the road ahead with 6000K of pure, white light.
- Premium, silicone aluminum materials ensure a product made from the best craftsmanship available, complete with an innovative waterproof and shockproof design.
H11 LED Headlight Kit, 40W 6000LM (PAIR),CANbus—This model’s sophisticated, built-in CANbus integration circuit means error and flicker-free operation, so you won’t find your drive sidetracked by worrisome alerts.
- Plug and play design means installation is quick and easy, coupled with all-in-one housing crafted with the finest, American-made materials.
- Built-in temperature sensors will protect your brilliant bulbs from overheating, while projecting 40W of industry-leading, street legal white light output.
- A Fully adjustable socket base offers 360 degrees of superior light, so your car or truck is sure to project the clearest, purest shine through dark or otherwise inclement weather conditions on the road.
- This waterproof, shockproof, and 100% corrosion resistant product features specially placed LED chips designed to minimize the glare onto oncoming traffic.
LED Headlight Bulb Installation TipsNot only does the skilled, knowledgeable team at UGL have an unmatched selection of trusted, top-rated products to choose from—they also want to arm you with helpful advice for installing your LED headlight bulbs.
Here are some important factors to consider when prepping to trade your dim, yellowed-out halogen headlight bulbs in favor of a new pair of bright white LED lights.
- Although Underground Lighting’s array of LED headlight bulbs are as sleek, slim, and compact as possible, they are still slightly larger than your standard halogen bulb.
- For this reason, be sure to check and see that your vehicle’s washer pump and/or battery aren’t taking up much-needed space. This will help ensure a proper fit.
- In order to achieve the brightest, boldest light output and cut off from your new LED headlight bulbs, make sure the LED chips are facing the 3:00 and 9:00 positions.
- If you have any doubt or concerns about an LED headlight bulb model’s compatibility with your car or truck, do not hesitate to reach out to one of UGL’s customer service representatives. They’ll know exactly how to answer any and all of your questions for the safest, smoothest ride ahead.
Is it time to trade your yellow, dull halogen headlight bulbs for better, brighter, and longer-lasting LEDs?
Start making the switch for an instantly updated, aftermarket look. Call, email, or live chat with one of Underground Lighting’s specialists and let them take care of you!