H10 LED Fog Light Kit – Product Overview
Are you sick of relying on dull, yellow Halogen lights that barely light up the road and give your vehicle an outdated and cheap look? If so, you’ll love this innovative, plug-and-play, full Canbus, error, and flicker-free LED Upgrade Kit!
Whereas most LED upgrade bulb options are bulky, hard to install, unreliable, and disappointingly dull, you won’t experience that with Underground Lighting. Our H10 HB3 LED kit was designed to offer the best light pattern for reflector-style headlights. This LED is the slimmest LED on the market, not only the shortest but the thinnest as well. We designed the LED chips to be in the perfect position to minimize glare to on-coming traffic and focus all the light where you need it… on the road! This kit is easy to install, reliable, and backed by our 2 Year Warranty.
UNMATCHED BRIGHTNESS & PRECISION
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a brighter, more efficient LED bulb on the market! Designed here in the USA, these bulbs feature an impressive 6 CSP LED chip design. They are 40 watts, pure white, and offer the highest LED output of their kind. Using ray tracing technology to minimize glares, they produce a functional pattern of light by precisely focusing each ray and enhancing the hotspot for clearer, farther-reaching illumination.
LONG LASTING & RELIABLE DESIGN
With superior heat dissipation abilities that help maximize their lifespan, these bulbs are designed with longevity in mind! This means that, unlike cheap competitors that burn out fast, you can count on these bulbs to last many miles. Plus, because they’re crafted from premium silicone aluminum materials and are 100% corrosion resistant, they’re sure to withstand normal wear and tear as well as the elements.
SUPERIOR & SAFER THERMAL MANAGEMENT
Solid one-piece silicone aluminum all-in-one housing design, and dual ball fan, these bulbs are specially designed to regulate their temperatures to prevent and reduce overheating at all times. But what if they overheat? The built-in temperature sensor will immediately lower the output power, restoring full brightness once the temperatures have safely stabilized.
EASY & FAST INSTALLATION
Installing your bulbs couldn’t be easier! This kit is designed to be conveniently compact, eliminating the need for any cutting, and fits comfortably inside virtually all headlight housings. Their easy-to-use plug-and-play design, 360 degrees rotating collar, and petite in-line driver, meaning you’ll be able to effortlessly upgrade your headlights.
Compatible with: H10, 9145,9140, HB3
- 2 pieces H10 40W 6000LM LED Fog Light Kit (Pair)
- (2) Year hassle-free warranty, friendly customer service, and U.S. customer support
SPECS AT A GLANCE…
- Brilliantly bright 6000k white light beautifully illuminates the road
- Street legal 40W LEDs & 6k Lumens offer industry-leading brightness
- Crafted from premium, all-in-one housing silicone aluminum materials
- A sophisticated built-in CANBUS integration circuit ensures proper operation
- A fully adjustable socket base offers 360 degrees of superior light
- DRL compatible – reduces output by 25% & restores to full power once DRL is off
- Easy and fast installation process – plug and play design
- The built-in temperature sensor protects against overheating
- Waterproof, shockproof, and 100% corrosion-resistant design
- NEW!!! Exclusive design; they copy, and we continue to innovate.
- Made in Japan
- Unmatched 2-Year Warranty
[tabs][tab title="Warranty"] This products come with a 2 year warranty. [/tab][/tabs]
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Call us (718) 986-2146
30 DAY RETURN
Hassle-free & easy
On orders over $119
SAME DAY PROCESSING
Ships same day if order is placed before 2PM EST
Fit my 11 Ram perfectly. Had to rotate 180 as didn’t work first time. Now I can see. Extremely bright. More lummes than headlights.
Fit my 11 Ram perfectly. Had to rotate 180 as didn’t work first time.
Now I can see. Extremely bright. More lummes than headlights.
Love the product so far.
Love the product so far.
These fogs finish the look perfectly and covers all the little creatures that might dart out of the sides.